Farm Storage Grain Bins
Sioux Steel Farm Storage Grain Systems protect grain from all weather conditions. The strong roof stands up to northern snow loads and high winds. Sioux Grain Systems keep grain fresh and in condition for years.
• Quality Bin Storage • Local Dealers • Proven Product
• 10 Year Warranty • Excellent Service • Family Owned Company
10 Year Warranty
Based in Sioux Falls, SD, Sioux Steel knows how drastically weather can alter any structure. Sioux Steel offers the longest warranty in the industry on farm bins. Our 10 year warranty comes standard on every farm bin. Plus, there is no additional cost for this feature. You get a great quality bin with a warranty that is the longest in the industry, giving you peace of mind. Sioux Steel stands behind its products and wants you to have the best possible experience.
64 lb/bushel Bins
Sioux Steel Bins are the only bins in the industry designed for grains weighing up to 64 lb/bushel! The industry standard is just 60 lb/bushel. Click here to view an informational flyer.
- Includes both Farm Bins & Commercial Bins.
- Farm Bin roofs feature peak load ratings up to 8,000 lbs.
- The Commercial Bin roofs are available with up to a 50,000 lb. peak load.
- Designed for free flowing grains up to 56 lbs/ft3 (60.5 lbs/ft3 including compaction).
- Stiffened bins continue to feature 2 to 3 stiffeners per side wall sheet.
- 4” corrugation and 50 ksi yield strength (65 ksi tensile) steel are still utilized.
View the video below to learn more about our Grain Storage Systems.