Sioux Steel’s centrifugal fan housings are manufactured with heavy duty 11 gauge sides resulting in significantly less vibration for a more stable platform. This adds longevity to the life of the fan.
All centrifugal fans are bench-tested prior to shipping in order to ensure that our customers are getting a high quality product that works properly from day one.
- 5 - 50 HP standard low-speed fans, with or without controls.
- Fan blades are solid welded, not stitched for longer life.
- Adjustable legs on fans allow easy leveling and support while giving more flexibility for adjusting to inconsistencies in a concrete pad.
- Special airfoil blades move more air due to the backward curved, non-overloading design.
- Fan wheels are statically and dynamically balanced for smooth, trouble-free operation.