Grain Bagger 1050HF
The FlexStor Grain Bagger is by far the easiest to use of the baggers that I’ve been around. The loading of the bags is easier than other machines that I’ve used. It’s just eats the grain. You pull up with a big grain cart & just dump away. It’s quick & easy.Eric Brandenburger, Castlewood Farmers Elevator, Castlewood, SD
Bagging grain is simple and quick with the FlexStor grain bagging system. There is no waiting for trucks or slow augers, plus the combine can keep running, making harvest more efficient. No waiting in lines at an elevator. Grain goes into the bag at the same moisture it comes out, so commodities can be dried at a later time if needed.
- New manual brake system - No need to run the tractor hydraulics while bagging.
(While the new brake system is an independent system, tractor hydraulics are still needed for the two operating cylinders.)
- The tunnel has been redesigned to be longer, rounder & wider, to accommodate longer grain bags up to 500' long.
- The only bagging system with hydraulics to lower the top of the tunnel for quick & easy bag installation.
- Hopper opening has been widened to 8’ X 10’
- Easier access for incoming tractors & grain cart spouts.
- Estimated 36% more capacity (bu./hr.)
- Improved seal with less tunnel clamps.
- Bottom tray is now operated with a cable winch.
- Hydraulic control station has been relocated to improve operator’s line of sight with the grain bag during installation.
- The only bagging system to feature a step & full platform on both sides of the auger.
- Patented Grain Sealing Between Bag & Machine
- Extended Size Hopper For Easy Access
- Extended Bag Tunnel
- Tubular Welded Side Shields & Large Bag Tray
- Anti Slip Walkway On Each Side
- Exclusive Hydraulic Bag Lift System
- High Pressure Disk Brakes- Manually Controlled
- 20" Diameter Balanced Direct Drive Auger
Length: 15' 6"
Width: 12' 6"
Height: 9' 11"
Weight: 3,050 lbs
Bags: 10' diameter bags up to 500' long
- 100-125 hp
- 540 PTO
- 12 gpm hydrualic flow (Minimum)
- 2,000 psi hydraulic pressure (Minimum)