Dust Suppression Hopper
Dust Suppression Hopper Reduces Total Dust By 98%!
The Dust Suppression Hopper is installed under a feed point where it can be suspended above the target and kept at operating level. A small degree of natural agitation as the hopper is filled helps exclude air from the material being transferred.
At the point of loading, or transferal, the DSH System concentrates the discharge of dry goods as a solid column through free air into any target repository including trucks, rail cars, storage containers, bags or stockpiles.
Previously, trucks taking on a load literally disappeared in the dust cloud. Uncomplicated to install and easy to operate, the DSH System will reduce hazards and health risks, dust and wastage. Models are robust and easy to operate and maintain. By reducing product shrinkage, you can sell more of your product.
DSH TESTED PRODUCTS
Blue T super, Bourucaa rock, DAP, MAP, Feed phosphate, Keserite, Potsulf, Sulphur, Urea
Dolomite lime, Lime (granular), Potash, RPR fertiliser, Serp super, Togo rock
Revel A, Salt - coarse, Salt - plain table, Raw sugar, Refined sugar
Minerals & Quarry Products
Bauxite, Gravel, Kaolin, Magnesite, Olivine, Sands, Salt - deicing, Soda ash
Grains & Stock Foods
Barley, Barley moultings, Canola meal, Corn, Corn germ, Corn gluten, Corn gluten feed, Corn gluten meal, Corn gluten pellets, Cotton seed meal, DDG’s, Pepsoygen, Rapeseed meal, Sorghum, Soybeans, Soybean meal, Soybean hulls, Soybean pellets, Wheat
Savings & Benefits
- Standard model uses no utilities & no internal moving parts.
- Reduce maintenance, cleaning & storage costs.
- Relocate or turn off dust extraction.
- Reduce loss of fugitive fines.
- Faster, cleaner truck, stockpile and rail car loading.
- Reduce product shrinkage & improve visibility while loading.
- Improve your employee health and safety.
- Improve air quality for your environmental community.
- Enables operation closer to urban areas.
Editorial from Dry Cargo International
Request a Quote for a DSH System.