Cornado Grain Spreader
I had a bin fire in 2019 so I needed a new spreader, Put a Cornado in my bin. I am amazed how great a job it does. No resetting the auger just run corn in and Cornado spreads it fast or slow makes no difference.John Fischer, Arcanum, OH
I've had a 33 foot 9 ring bin with a stirrator in it for about 10 years and every year the battle was on to get the auger just perfect to get the grain somewhat level so it would dry evenly, up and down the bin checking, jack under the axle to adjust side to side, on & off tractor forward - backward, and then half the time giving up and turning the spreader off and run 500 bu in the middle and shovel to the low side at the end of the day. Not what i needed at the end of a long day. I purchased a Cornado Grain Spreader in 2019 that my stirrator actually is suspended from the bottom of the grain spreader. It worked great. I refill this bin 4 or 5 times a year since i grind feed out of it and i never look at it anymore while filling its always level within a couple ripples on a grain bin sheet no matter where the auger is located. I have not used a shovel since.Vern Muhlenkamp, Portland, IN
A fourth-generation farmer wasn't satisfied with any grain spreader he had owned, so he set out to make his own. The patent-pending Cornado Grain Spreader features an adjustable trap door and lower deflector to ensure there is a consistent spread of grain at any flow rate. The unique design allows for access to the grease bearings and the ability to adjust the spreader from the top of the bin.
Created to fit grain bins measuring 24' – 42’ in diameter and 48' – 60’ in diameter, the Cornado has the ability to handle up to 8,000 bushels/hour. The Cornado Grain Spreader is the only spreader on the market that allows for a Tri-States Grain Temp monitoring cable to be mounted in the center of the grain bin.
-Fits grain bins measuring 24' – 42’ in diameter and 48' – 60’ in diameter.
-Ability to handle up to 8,000 bushels/hour.
-Can be used for shelled corn, soybeans, wheat or
any other flowable crop.
- Deep Sump prevents the splashing of grain and makes it easier to set up your auger
- By design, the V-shaped chute self-centers the grain as it flows down hitting the deflectors which allows for a consistent spread pattern
- Adjustable trap door helps to consistently spread the grain at any flow rate
- Ability to adjust grain spreader from the top of the bin
- Access to grease bearings from the top of the bin
- Distributes fines and bees wings evenly throughout the bin
- Allows for a Tri-States Grain Temp monitoring cable to be mounted in the center of your grain bin.
- The cable is attached to the spreader and can be installed from on top of the bin after the spreader is in place.
- This is the only spreader on the market with this capability.
- The center of the bin is the most crucial place to monitor grain (normally that is where a problem will start).
- The wiring for the cable is completely protected from the flow of grain
- Patent Pending.
The Cornado Grain Spreader is made in the USA
|Product Number||Description||Bin Size|
|S224299||Cornado Grain Spreader||24'-42' in diameter|
|S226139||Cornado Grain Spreader||48'-60' in diameter|