Cornado Grain Spreader
A fourth-generation farmer wasn't satisfied with any grain spreader he had owned, so he set out to make his own. The patent-pending Cornado Grain Spreader features an adjustable trap door and lower deflector to ensure there is a consistent spread of grain at any flow rate. The unique design allows for access to the grease bearings and the ability to adjust the spreader from the top of the bin. Created to fit grain bins measuring 24' – 42’ in diameter and 48' – 60’ in diameter, the Cornado has the ability to handle up to 8,000 bushels/hour.
-Fits grain bins measuring 24' – 42’ in diameter and 48' – 60’ in diameter.
-Ability to handle up to 8,000 bushels/hour.
-Can be used for shelled corn, soybeans, wheat or
any other flowable crop.
- Deep Sump prevents the splashing of grain and makes it easier to set up your auger
- By design, the V-shaped chute self-centers the grain as it flows down hitting the deflectors which allows for a consistent spread pattern
- Adjustable trap door helps to consistently spread the grain at any flow rate
- Ability to adjust grain spreader from the top of the bin
- Access to grease bearings from the top of the bin
- Distributes fines and bees wings evenly throughout the bin
The Cornado Grain Spreader is made in the USA
|Product Number||Description||Bin Size|
|S224299||Cornado Grain Spreader||24'-42' in diameter|
|S226139||Cornado Grain Spreader||48'-60' in diameter|