The Triumph Fan base model is now available! Choose from 7.5hp and 10hp, single or three phase. The Triumph Fan & Ultra-Low Heater, coming soon, offers up to 3 times faster drying! The ultra-low heater also better controls moisture in the bin!
- Labor savings with no transition to assemble.
- Similar performance to Sioux Steel centrifugal fan.
- No need to buy a transition with the Triumph Fan!
- Ability to broaden the EQM in different locations.
- Up to 3x faster drying on select models with heater!
- Great replacement option for existing sites.
4 Different Options with the following advantages:
- BASE FAN, no VFD, no Heater (Available Now!)
• Better price point fan.
• Labor Savings with no transition to assemble.
• Similar performance as Sioux Centrifugal.
- FAN/VFD (Coming Soon!)
• Works with poor single phase power installations.
• Improved reliability of 3 phase motor.
• Energy savings with VFD & operator input speed reduction.
• NEMA 4X VFD (outdoor rated) that mounts to the fan.
- FAN/VFD + TEMP/RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSORS & EQM PROGRAM (Coming Soon!)
• Senses temp and relative humidity, calculates EQM, and reduces speed of the fan when air is too dry or too wet.
• Does not stop the fan but maintains a minimum speed so that air is not stagnant to prevent mold formation.
• Default programming put into VFD automatically & specific EQM programming done by phone app.
- FAN/VFD + SENSORS, EQM + ULTRA-LOW HEATER (Coming Soon!)
• Adds heater capable of accurately providing 2 to 15F temperature rise with the fan
running at full speed.
• Fan speed is reduced when EQM is below Target.
• Fan runs at full speed when EQM is at Target or above.
• Ultra-low adds heat to maintain Target EQM when ambient conditions are above Target.
• Typically dries grain up to 3 times faster than using ambient air.