Commercial Storage Grain Bins
Technology and innovation change the grain storage and handling industry each year and Sioux Steel Company has been engineering progressive solutions that meet these challenge for over 90 years. We work hard to ensure every component of your bin is tested to withstand the most rigorous conditions. Sioux Steel commercial bins are engineered using the latest technology for your grain storage needs, while offering features that reinforce your confidence.
64 lb/bushel Bins
Sioux Steel Bins are the only bins in the industry designed for grains weighing up to 64 lb/bushel! The industry standard is just 60 lb/bushel. Click here to view an informational flyer.
- Includes both Farm Bins & Commercial Bins.
- Farm Bin roofs feature peak load ratings up to 8,000 lbs.
- The Commercial Bin roofs are available with up to a 50,000 lb. peak load.
- Designed for free flowing grains up to 51 lbs/ft3 (55 lbs/ft3 including compaction).
- Stiffened bins continue to feature 2 to 3 stiffeners per side wall sheet.
- 4” corrugation and 50 ksi yield strength (65 ksi tensile) steel are still utilized.
Learn more about Simes Bin Jacking Systems.
View Testimonial On The Daay Bin Paddle Sweep And A Sioux Commercial Grain System
View the video below to learn more about our Grain Storage Systems.