We love the sweep because of the ease of use, our employees have minimal entry into the bin and we have very little clean up when the bin is empty. Since we purchased the Daay Sweep it has allowed our company to empty larger bins more often. We no longer worry about breakdowns and costly repairs. Our employees are very pleased and look forward to us installing them in every bin.Scott Foushee, Pointsett Rice and Grain, Jonesboro, AR
It took a lot of convincing for me to take that first step and buy a Daay Bin Paddle Sweep and I'm glad I did. We were looking for an economical way to meet OSHA guidelines, especially in our small bins, and there just wasn't anything out there.
Three years ago this was an unsolvable problem. Now, it is solved. We are even considering the Daay Bin Paddle Sweeps for our flat storage buildings.Gordy, Ag Valley Cooperatives
The Daay Bin Paddle Sweep is designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche. The sweep is engineered to the most current specifications in the industry. There are has no dangerous augers to worry about and simply moves the grain with flexible rubber paddles. Explosion proof, all-weather quick change motors and tractor tread tires are among some of the features.
- 5,500 bushels per hour maximum capacity.
- Manufactured to fit in bins up to 105' in diameter.
- Non jack system allows for minimal entry once Daay Bin Paddle Sweep has been started.
- Lower input power requirement compared to other sweeps.
- Does not plug or stall when overrunning the sweep.
- Drive tire size: 13 x 5.00-6 super lug (foam filled).
- The tires are designed to slip to keep the sweep from climbing the pile.
This allows the sweep to clean very close to the floor.
- Designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche.
- Housing is made out of 10 gauge material.
- Moves grain gently and evenly to sump.
- Explosion proof motor.
- Adjustable chain and motor mounts.