The Safest Sweep In The Industry!
The Reverse Sweep is the only system capable of sweeping grain in forward or reverse direction.
- 6,000 Bushels Per Hour Maximum Capacity In Forward Direction
- 2,500 Bushels Per Hour Maximum Capacity in Reverse Direction
- 48'-105' Grain Bin Diameters
- The Reverse Sweep is capable of sweeping grain in either direction of travel (Patent Pending Feature).
- Heavy duty paddle chain, motor, gearbox & triple lip seal bearings.
- Zero entry – no jacks or supports.
- Independent and direct driven tractor drives follow the contour of the floor.
- Designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche.
- Modular housing for easy install and service of sweep.
- Patented paddle design offers an increased capacity and grain agitation compared to competitors.
Note: These values can fluctuate greatly depending on the varying conditions present, including but not limited to; moisture content, grain commodity type and flowability, amount of foreign matter present, and compaction rate. These all play a part in the performance of the paddle sweep. Paddle sweep capacity may also vary as the angle of the sloping grain varies. For optimal performance, dry flowable grain is recommended. The paddle sweep is not intended for use in high moisture grain storage applications or suitable for non-grain commodities including fertilizer, lime, etc. Also, grain that may have gone out of condition due to moisture or insect activity and has become hard or caked will result in diminished capacity.