The Edge Sweep expands on the already significant added features of a paddle sweep by removing grain from the very edge of the bin and allowing for it to be moved and reclaimed by the paddle sweep. Edge Sweeps can be installed on new bin sweeps as well as existing Daay Bin Paddle Sweeps.
- Ability to work around obstructions in the bin (i.e. internally stiffened bins).
- Flexible polypropylene bristle head.
- Moves grain left along the edge to be picked up on the second pass of the sweep.
- Reduces the labor for the end user.
- Further reduces need to access the bin.
- Can be retrofitted to existing Daay Bin Paddle Sweeps.
- Prevent buildup of grain and debris in edge of bin.