Compact Sweep For Farm-Duty Applications!
The Mini-Sweep drastically reduces or eliminates the need to manually sweep or shovel bin floors. Designed to be fully submersed in grain, the Mini-Sweep is the most economical solution for unloads up to 2,200 BPH capacity.
- Manufactured to fit in bins 15' to 48' in diameter.
- Up to 2,200 bushels per hour capacity.
- Capable of being connected directly to new or existing 8” or 10” round tube or U-trough unloads.
- Electric motor option available for bins without a center gearbox or existing sweep.
- Patented inclined head section available for off-center sumps.
- Aggressive shell design allows the sweep to thrive while digging itself out of a grain avalanche.
- Automatically adjusts to uneven floor height with a patented flexible joint and stabilizer arms.
- DIY: Assembly required.