The Interceptor is designed for bins with no existing power or screw conveyor unload available on site.
- Manufactured for bins from 15' up to 60'.
- Single or multiple passes.
- 5,500 bushel per hour.
- Designed for bins with no existing power or screw conveyor unload.
- Drive is driven by a paddle chain. No additional power sources needed.
- Heavy duty paddle chain & explosion proof motor.
- Rubber drag helps clean the floor for minimal sweeping.
- Paddle Sweep Safely and Gently Moves Grain to Sump
- Designed to be fully submersed in grain.
- Can unbury itself from a grain avalanche.
- Moves grain gently and evenly to sump.
- Does not plug or stall when overrunning the sweep.
- The tire is designed to slip to keep the sweep from climbing the pile.
- The drive wheel is closer to the center of gravity, so the weight of the sweep is transferred to the tire better, eliminating the need for a weight bracket.