Tombstone Bull Feeder
I needed a feeder that my bulls couldn't bust up. The HiQual bull feeder is strong, my bulls don't hurt this one.Ervin Sock & Sons, Hay Lakes, AB
HiQual's Bull Feeder incorporates the Tombstone Saver design with wider spacing between the hoops to accommodate the larger necks of mature bulls. It is also an ideal feeder for draft horses.
Highlighted Features & Advantages
- Wider spacing between hoops
- Increased strength
- Accommodates up to 20 head
- Sloped-in hoops keep animals from pressuring the feeder and causing damage
- Open top eliminates neck rub and hair loss
- Patented design reduces feed waste
- Replacement hoops available
- Optional hinge kit available
- Mud legs to keep feeder off the ground
- Bulls and larger cattle over 1500 lbs.
- Draft horses
- Horned Cattle
- Height: 58"
- Hoop Spacing: 20 ½"
- Sections: 3
- Feeding Stations: 12
- Diameter: Top ring: 7' 6" / Bottom ring: 9' 8"
- Hoops: 1 ½" x 2 ½" x 16 gauge rectangular, 1010 carbon steel
- Sheeting: 18" high x 16 gauge
- Rings: 1 ½" x 16 gauge square
- Legs: 1 ¼" x 16 gauge round
- Weight (in pounds): 427
- Paint: Baked on powder coat paint
- Warranty: 1 year