HiQual Grain & Silage Bunk
The HiQual Grain & Silage Bunk has the same rugged construction as the HiQual Grain Bunk but the capacity is increased from 18 cubic feet to 32 cubic feet. They are constructed from a single sheet of metal with corrugated sides for extra strength. The skid legs keep the bunks off the ground so they don’t freeze down in winter and are easier to move.
Highlighted Features & Advantages
- Feeder for grain, silage and hay.
- 26 bushel capacity.
- Strong Heavy Duty all steel construction with corrugated sides.
- V bottom with drain holes ensures total feed consumption & easy clean-up.
- Optimal connector keeps bunks in line.
- 11 1/2’ long x 30” wide x 22” high x 15” deep
- 32 cubic ft or 26 bushel capacity
- Any types and sizes of animals
- Product Number: SHQFDSBUNK
- Sheeting: 16 gauge, corrugated steel sheeting, hemmed & continuous with 14 gauge ends
- Dimensions: 11 ½" long x 30" wide x 22" high x 15" deep
- Paint: Baked on powder coat paint
- Weight (in pounds): 188
- Capacity: 26 bushels or 32 cubic feet
- Legs: 1 ¼" x 16 gauge square
- Ends: Square
- Warranty: 1 year