SCAFCO conveyors offer many features to help maximize performance and reduce operating costs. Each conveyor features heavy-duty all-bolted galvanized steel construction with easy access to all vital components. Standard sizes are 8”, 12”, 16”, and 21” (204 mm, 305 mm, 406 mm and 533 mm). Custom sizes are also available.
SCAFCO conveyors are manufactured from G-115 coated steel (min. 350gr/m2 zinc) giving a durable long lasting quality finish.
- External mount flange bearings on all conveyors.
- Heavy-duty, chain tension take-up system.
- Hardened steel sprockets (split hubs available).
- Minimum 8 gauge (3.80 mm) bearing mounts on all conveyors.
- Shafts are turned, ground and polished.
- All-bolted construction for ease of maintenance.
- Standard roller chain or welded steel chain is used on high capacity conveyors.
- Abrasion-resistant steel wear liners with recessed fasteners for removal or replacement.
- Slack chain switch.
- Plugged head switch.
- Split sprockets.
- Return cup flight attachments are available.