SCAFCO Centrifugal & Axial Fans
Available in both 50 Hz and 60 Hz, with low and high speed configurations. SCAFCO centrifugal fan housings are precision fabricated from heavy gauge galvanized steel, which is rust resistant, provides an attractive finish and has a long life span. Fan housings are bolted together, using as few pieces as possible to increase the strength and reduce the number of seams that can cause air leakage or wear problems.
SCAFCO axial fans deliver high capacity airflow at maximum performance. Axial fans feature all galvanized steel bodies, heavy-duty cast aluminum blades and energy efficient electric motors. Axial fans are available in a variety of diameters and horsepower ratings.
All of SCAFCO Fans Features
- Fan housings are bolted together using as few pieces as
possible to increase strength and reduce the number of
seams that can cause air leakage problems.
- Housings are made from heavy gauge galvanized steel
and are built to last.
- All fans are supplied with high efficiency motors to help
reduce overall facility energy use.
- Many models are available with single or three phase motors
All elements including wheels, inlet cones, and housings
are matched for optimum efficiency.
- A safety screen provides protection and prevents large
particles from entering the fan housing. The screen can
be removed without disturbing any other parts of the fan.
- Each fan is tested and dynamically balanced prior to
shipping to guarantee proper function and ensure a
smooth performance over a long period of time.
- SCAFCO’s knowledgeable and experienced engineering department will size the complete fan system to meet the specific project requirements
- All SCAFCO fans and accessories are made in the U.S.A.
SCAFCO Fans Accessories
Roof Exhauster Fans
SCAFCO Roof Exhauster Fans are mounted high on the roof
so that more moisture can be released during the aeration
process, which reduces the amount of moisture deposited
on the upper portion of the grain during cooling.
Fan shutters are recommended for multiple fan
installations and to prevent under-floor pressure from
pushing air back through a fan that is not running.
A fan cart is an economical option for moving a single fan
from bin to bin when purchasing multiple fans is not feasible.
Transitions feature a galvanized steel housing with
overlapping seams to create an air-tight seal for a long life
of dependable use.
- Centrifugal Fans utilize
high quality, totally enclosed, fan cooled
- High-strength adjustable
foot structures assist
with leveling the unit and
provide the fan support
needed for smooth
- Static pressures up to 11"
(280 mm) on 1750 RPM
- Easy to adjust by using a
1 1/16" (27 mm) wrench to
maintain level mounting
3 HP – 50 HP (2.25
kW – 37.5 kW) models
- Options available for high
speed 3500 RPM models
Low sound level with 1750
In-line Centrifugal Fans
- Suited for high static
pressures beyond the
performance range of
- In-Line Centrifugal Fans
utilize high quality,
cooled motors (TEFC).
Static pressures up to 11"
- 2 HP – 15 HP (1.5 kW –
11.2 kW) models available.
- Options available for 50
- Totally-enclosed, air over, (TEAO)
motors are standard.
- Static pressures up to 4" (102 mm).
- 0.75 HP – 7.5 HP (0.56 kW – 5.6
kW) models available.
- Options available for 50 Hz models.