Hydraulic Calf Chute
I'm 64 years old and the 5th generation in the cattle business. In my life we have branded and marked calves several ways. The HiQual Hydraulic is the most efficient, quickest way to make it the easiest on the calves. It's also the most energy efficient way for your crew to work, which puts money back in our pockets.Mike Barley, Barley's Flying B Ranch
The latest HiQual innovation! The Hydraulic Calf Chute also works as a tipping table to work calves. Hydraulic Squeeze and Headgate along with spring-loaded drop-down fold-away bars to access calf when in tipping position.
Drop-down doors for access to calf when in regular stand-up chute position. Hydraulically operated scissor-style tailgate to prevent calf from entering when in alley.
Hydraulic Calf Chute Trailer (Product# S227253)
Quickly & easily transport your HiQual Equipment Hydraulic Calf Chute with the HiQual Hydraulic Calf Chute Trailer! This simple system allows the chute to be loaded or unloaded in just a few short minutes. Click the Videos tab to view the chute being loaded onto the trailer.
8 Year Warranty
If this Hydraulic Calf Chute is ever damaged so that it cannot be used for its intended purpose, we will repair or replace at no charge to you, our customer. Read more about our Livestock Warranties.
- Exterior Dimensions: 7’2”L x 4’7”W x 5’11”H 6’5”W w/hyd controls out
- Squeeze Width: At floor: 10” wide. At Top Bar: 1” Min. – 25” max
- Weight: 1,104 lbs.
- Warranty: 8 year
- Scissor style tailgate is easy to operate and provides much better control than traditional guillotine gates
- Neck extender hold tension with gas filled struts
- Complete chute tilts with hydraulics to 78 degrees, allowing some gravity to be used for weight to be at the bottom of the chute
- High-tensile, 58,000 psi tubular steel
- Optional trailer kit
- Can accommodate up to 800 lbs. calves
- 25' of hydraulic hose for use with any type of power pack
- Hydraulic controls fold away for ease of transport and storage
- Table side has 4 fold down doors for access to calf when in chute position
- Working side of the chute has spring loaded bars for ease of access to the calf
- Powder coated HiQual brown or Sioux Steel Victory gold color