I purchased a HiQual Classic Working System to replace our old wooden facility. I've found the Classic System to be much stronger, safer, and more efficient than our old system. We set-up our system in an "S" curve and the cattle flow really well and we can process our cattle in a third of the time. Overall it has been a very good investment.Ross Engraf, Hettinger, ND
Designed for maximum cattle flow and ease of operation, the Classic Crowd Alley can be set up in a left or right hand curve, and even an "S" curve, with no additional hardware.
Available in 30' Curved or Straight.
- Overall Dimensions: 30' L x 3' 6" W x 7' H
- Panel: 1 ½" x 16 gauge square with 42" high 16 gauge sheeting
- Frame: 2 ½ x .100 wall square
- Blocker: 1 ½" x 16 gauge round with 16 gauge sheeting
- Curved Alley: Inside - 7.5'/section; Outside - 10'/section
- Straight Alley: Both - 10'/section
- Paint: Baked on powder coat paint
- Weight (in pounds):
- Curved: 1662
- Straight: 1704
- Warranty: 1 year
*Note: Not all Sioux Steel /HiQual Livestock Equipment will connect with other Sioux Steel/HiQual Livestock Equipment. An adapter piece may also be necessary to purchase. Please consult with our Customer Service Team at 877-872-3073 to learn more.