The Tilt Out Feeder can be purchased as an option to replace the Feed Grill on the Traditional Stall Front.
Made from rotational molded virgin poly, it is extremely durable and has no sharp edges. It comes with a steel grill for holding hay and a bottom pan for grain. The feeder can be easily "tilted" out into the alley with one hand, making feeding a simple and time efficient chore. The Tilt Out Feeder comes with a grease board for leaving feeding instructions or other important notes.
Highlighted Features & Advantages
- Tilts out horizontally into aisle for easy filling
- Tilts completely down for easy cleaning
- 37" above ground for natural feeding position
- Hinged lid keeps horse out while filling feeder
- Square grille design reduces waste
- Wet erase board with spring clip makes convenient message center
- Self-catching, push button, one handed latch
- Recessed, molded handle
- Dimensions: 24" W x 20" D x 40" H
- Feeder Body Material: Rotational molded virgin polymer with UV inhibitors
- Feeder Rack Material: ¼" hot rolled
- Weight (in pounds): 50
- Warranty: 2 years