HiQual 6 Rail Flex Panels
The Flex Panel is simply the safest equine panel available. The patented Flex Connector acts as a shock absorber, reduces noise, and creates a safe, tight connection. Additional connectors can be added for use with cattle.
These 6 Rail Panels are available in 10' and 12' lengths.
Highlighted Features & Advantages
- Rubber connector reduces noise and absorbs impact
- Versatile and quick attachment to other panels and on uneven ground
- Lightweight, easily portable
- Longer life connectors with UV inhibitors
- Easy to move on 12" leg supports
- Up to 4 connectors per post
- Less than 1" gap between panels
- Horses in light confinement
- Round pens
- Portable pasture panels
- Posts: 1 ⅛" x 1 ¾" x 16 gauge oval, capped with rubber plug
- Rails: 1 ⅛" x 1 ¾" x 16 gauge oval
- Braces: 1" x 16 gauge round tubing, notched & welded
- Height: 72"
- Connectors: Patented Hi-Density Molecular Rubber with UV Inhibitors
- Paint: Baked on powder coat paint
- Weight (in pounds): 10' - 78, 12' - 92
- Warranty: 1 year on panel, 3 year on flex connectors
- Steel: High-tensile 58,000 psi tubular steel