HiQual Heavy Duty Frame Gates
HiQual 2" gates are high-quality, working gates with lifetime warranties.
Ideal for almost any application the Heavy Duty Line is HiQual's most popular gate. With 2" x 16 gauge steel rated at 58,000 psi, the Heavy Duty Gate is truly stout. The strength is further enhanced by a 1" x 14 3/4" threaded rod hinge that will even go through a railroad tie.
From confinement of cows, calves stallions, mares, and yearlings to utilizing in pastures or driveways, this all-purpose gate is most popular.
- Notched horizontal and center vertical braces or optimum strength.
- 48" tall, 5 bars.
- Square corners for livestock safety.
- Brown powder coating.
- Patented t-slot latch and 48" chain with security latch.
- 16 gauge, 58,000 PSI structural steel tubing.
- Hinges are 1" x 14 ¾" adjustable bolt - 16" long with 14" of thread.
- Strong 16 gauge tube ideal for moderate confinement.
- Balanced gate with no weak spots.
*Actual gate lengths are 5.25" shorter than stated lengths.