Employment Type: Full Time
Bachelor's degree in related field or applicable work experience
2+ years plant/general supervision experience in a manufacturing environment. Proven experience in achieving and maintaining the efficiency and quality of a manufacturing facility.
- PLC and VFD knowledge
- Electro/mechanical experience
- Equipment Maintenance and Trouble Shooting skills
- Technical Understanding
- Good understanding of safety practices and supports safety culture within the company.
- Ability to work with a variety of power tools.
- Attention to Detail
- Flexibility with their work schedule as needed and ability to be on-call after hours to support any emergencies that may come up.
- Understands the importance meeting stated goals and prioritizes daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to ensure they are completed on-time.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing electro/mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Logging labor hours and parts used for repair in maintenance software.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.