Sioux Steel Portable Loading Chute
The Sioux Steel Portable Loading Chute makes loading animals onto a truck or trailer quick & easy. The inside of the chute is 32” wide, allowing for side loading on trailers. The modular design means that sides can be removed if needed. The cleated rubber floor comes standard & provides exceptional traction, giving the animal confidence as it moves from the chute to the trailer.
- 32” inside width to accommodate trailers with side loading capability.
- Modular design allows for sides to be removed.
- Torsion Axle with 6000 lb load capacity.
- Optional panel brackets accommodates up to 12 Sioux Steel panels. (panels sold separately)
- Tongue can be slid into chute to be out of way, or pulled out to act as part of the walking path.
- Cleated rubber floor keeps animals from slipping. Flooring is quieter and more natural for animals to walk on.
- Side access door can be used to close of loading chute.
- Fenders come standard.
- Powder coat paint provides an attractive, durable finish.
|Part Number||Inside Width||Outside Width (Wheel Width)||Wheels (New Tires)||Deck Length|
|S224825||32"||62.75"||15" x 6"||192"|