Employment Type: Temporary
Sioux Steel Company
Lennox, SD 57039
High School diploma, or equivalent
- At least one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified forklift operator or ability to become certified internally.
- MO and computer skills preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted and perform the necessary physical requirements of the job through the duration of the scheduled shift (i.e. stand/walk during shift, bend, and climb stairs).
- Stage and load customer orders as instructed.
- Insuring no delays in scheduled shipments.
- Organize materials for the most efficient access by shipping crew.
- Remove finished goods from production operations area and loading areas to be prepared for shipping.
- Organize materials, remove refuse, and arrange shipping and yard areas insuring they are neat and clean as well as safe at all times.
- Support shipping and receiving department as needed.