Employment Type: Full Time
Sioux Steel Company
Lennox, SD 57039
High School diploma, or equivalent
- At least one year experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified forklift operator or ability to become certified internally.
- MO and computer skills preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted and perform the necessary physical requirements of the job through the duration of the scheduled shift (i.e. stand/walk during shift, bend, and climb stairs).
Stage and load customer orders as instructed utilizing work orders and bill of materials.
- Insuring no delays in scheduled shipments.
- Organize materials to ensure the most efficient access by the shipping department.
- Removed finished goods from the production departments and staging/loadings areas to be prepared to be shipped.
- Organize materials, remove refuse, and arrange shipping department and shipping yard areas to ensure that they are kept neat and clean as well as providing a safe work environment to work in at all times.
- Support shipping and receiving departments as needed.
- Additional job duties and responsibilities as dictated by business needs.