Employment Type: Full Time
196 1/2 E 6th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
3 – 5 years preferred experience in similar and/or related field.
B.S. in accounting preferred and/or equivalent experience.
CPA preferred but not required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills.
- Proficiency in Excel should be excellent and intermediate in other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties.
- Problem solving and analytical skill.
Provide financial accounting support and ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. Process and post payroll while working with the HR Department and the third-party payroll provider.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording data ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Perform month-end and year-end journal entries and analysis including preparation of working papers for auditors’ review.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts including bank reconciliations and general ledger accounts.
- Daily review and entry of bank transactions into the general ledger including bank deposits.
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Preparation and submission of weekly borrowing base certificate.
- Create detailed process documentation, ensuring accounting implications of processes are clearly understood.
- Processing payroll and working as a liaison with the third-party payroll provider to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Maintain fixed asset register and ensure reconciliation with the general ledger.
- Generate financial records and reports including analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.