Employment Type: Full Time
Sioux Steel Company
Lennox, SD 57039
High School diploma, or equivalent
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications: outlook, excel, CAD, Solid Works
- At least six months experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to follow operating instructions as outlined.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Must follow all safety rules supported by the facility
- Lift up to 50 lbs. at waist level and up to 30 lbs. at shoulder level up to an occasional basis when moving products; lift up to 75 lbs. at waist level on a rare basis
- Push or pull with up to 75 lbs. of force up to an occasional basis when moving products
- Generate up to 75 lbs. of grip strength up to an occasional basis with each hand while handling products
- Generate up to 15 lbs. of pinch strength up to an occasional basis with each hand while handling products
- Display average coordination with both hands up to a continuous basis while performing job tasks
- Perform elevated work up to an occasional basis when handling products
- Stoop, kneel or squat up to an occasional basis when handling products
- Reach forward and to the side up to a frequent basis when handling products
- Stand up to a continuous basis and walk up to a frequent basis during the course of each shift
- Able to perform repetitive tasks up to 12 hours per day
- Operate production machinery per instructions (presses, roll formers, notchers, rotational mold equipment, etc.)
- Train new team members on operation of equipment
- Optimize equipment performance to meet and exceed standards
- Be open to change and constant improvement of processes
- Work on heavy machinery and equipment as assigned.
- Read blueprints accurately.
- Utilize a tape measure correctly.
- Handle material efficiently and safely