Employment Type: Part Time
196 1/2 E 6th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
One to two year technical or business school training preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of prevailing interface design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A thorough understanding of graphics applications, web and communication design.
- Knowledge of Shopify and e-commerce is a plus.
- Ability to perform independently and in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Must be a self-starter, while maintaining the ability of accepting direction.
- Utilize current design strategies when designing marketing materials to provide a progressive image of the company.
- Assist Chief Marketing Officer and Digital Marketing Strategist in the execution of the Marketing Plan for Sioux Steel Company.
- Design ad slicks and other marketing materials for co-op advertising program and the corporate advertising plan for Sioux Steel.
- Develop catalogs, postcards, emails, print ads, radio spots, social media posts, product flyers, brochures, banners, trade show displays, etc. for Sioux Steel Company.
- Update company websites with information on new products, upload photos and videos to website as needed, implement and track surveys on website.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing events, trade shows and sponsorships.
- Interact with dealers and customers in a professional manner when providing innovative ideas, concepts and designs that meet their strategic needs.
- Add new products and parts to the e-commerce site by taking photos of products and compiling item descriptions for them.