Employment Type: Full Time
196 1/2 E 6th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
High school diploma or equivalency.
5 years of related experience as an Administration Assistant.
Bilingual preferred (English & Spanish)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to work with Social Media platforms
- Ability to work with and interact with a variety of team members and leaders
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO/President and other Executive Leadership team members. This position would be located at the downtown Sioux Falls location and with flexibility of being either a part-time or full-time position.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO/President and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents.
- Arranges travel and accommodations as needed CEO/President and other team members of the company as needed.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes when needed.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of the CEO/President, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes as needed.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Works with a variety of sensitive and proprietary information requiring a high level of confidentiality.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.