Bin Sites with No Existing Power
Designed For Bins With No Existing Power or
Screw Conveyor Unload Available On Site.
:: Manufactured for bins from 15' up to 60'.
:: Single or multiple passes.
:: 5,500 bushel per hour.
REQUEST A QUOTE:
- Designed for bins with no existing power or screw conveyor unload.
- Drive is driven by a paddle chain. No additional power sources needed.
- Heavy duty paddle chain & explosion proof motor.
- Rubber drag helps clean the floor for minimal sweeping.
- Designed to be fully submersed in grain.
- Can unbury itself from a grain avalanche.
- Moves grain gently and evenly to sump.
- Does not plug or stall when overrunning the sweep.
- The tire is designed to slip to keep the sweep from climbing the pile.
- The drive wheel is closer to the center of gravity, so the weight of the sweep is transferred to the tire better, eliminating the need for a weight bracket.
View Max. Eave Height/Burial Depth Chart For Paddle Sweeps: