Heavy-Duty, High-Capacity Sweep
Designed for Large Capacity
:: 12,000 Bushels Per Hour Maximum Capacity.
:: Manufactured To Fit In Bins Up To 139' In Diameter.
REQUEST A QUOTE:
The newest sweep in the family of sweeps, the DPS 12K was developed to meet the needs of large commercial grain storage facilities. This heavy-duty sweep keeps your operation running smoothly while keeping workers safe with minimal entry into the bin required.
Specifically designed for high-capacity, commercial grain storage systems, the heavy-duty DPS 12K unloads large quantities of grain in a short period of time. Designed to be fully submersed in grain and can unbury itself from a grain avalanche. The sweep is engineered to the most current specifications in the industry. There are has no dangerous augers to worry about and simply moves the grain with flexible rubber paddles. Explosion proof, all-weather quick change motors and tractor tread tires are among some of the features.
- Support stands allow for minimal entry once the sweep has been started.
- One 3 phase explosion proof motor to operate sweep.
- Simplified drive tractors push the sweep around the bin.
- Collector ring provides constant power to the sweep motor without having to move electrical cords.
- Start/Stop control panel included.