SQUEEZE CHUTE FEATURES:
- 84” tall x 38” wide x 11’ long
- 8’ squeeze chute
- 3’ palpation cage
- 29” inside width (squeezes down to 12”)
- 52 grease zerks
- Squeeze chute with palp cage weighs 1,950 lbs.
- All panels are a slam latch design.
- Both sides open all of the way.
- Has one of the largest injection door on the market.
- Rear vertical slide gate can be on either end of palpation cage.
- Progressive bar will slide up as the animal moves forward.
- The back tailgate folds on itself and gets completely out of the way.
- Drop down doors have blinders on them to keep the animal focused.
- Drop down doors on the side go all the way down and don’t get in your way.
- Controls can be mounted and run from either side depending on your operation.
- Lower side doors do not have to be removed and taken out when nursing a calf.
- Squeeze lever swings away allowing the side of the chute to open even when squeezed down.
- The squeeze chute head gate comes standard with an automatic reset or can be ordered with a manual reset.
- Head gates are spring loaded allowing for about 1-2” of travel which will protect not only the equipment but the vertebrae of cattle when they hit the head gate quicker than they should.
- Simply move the lever and open the check valve and the head gate will open.
- One of the widest openings on the market!
- Rubber flooring available.
- One lever for squeeze
- One lever for squeeze release
- One lever for head gate release
- One rope for rear vertical gate
|S186405||ECONOMY CHUTE||925 lbs.|
|S186404-8||PORTABLE 8 1/2' ALLEY,8' WORKING TUB,NO CORNERS,SQUEEZE CHUTE/SLICK DOOR||4900 lbs.|
|S176139||SQUEEZE CHUTE CART||495 lbs.|
|S176138||SQUEEZE CHUTE w/HEADGATE & PALPATION CAGE||1950 lbs.|
|S176138SD||SQUEEZE CHUTE w/HDGATE,PALPATION CAGE & SLICK DOOR||1950 lbs.|