Check our new information on DustSuppressionHopper.com
How Does The Dust Suppression Hopper Work?
The Dust Suppression Hopper is installed under a feed point where it can be suspended above the target and kept at operating level. A small degree of natural agitation as the hopper is filled helps exclude air from the material being transferred. At the point of loading, or transferral, the DSH System concentrates the discharge of dry goods as a solid column through free air into any target repository including trucks, rail cars, storage containers, bags or stockpiles. Previously, trucks taking on a load literally disappeared in the dust cloud. Uncomplicated to install and easy to operate, the DSH System will reduce hazards and health risks, dust and wastage. The DSH System is robust and easy to operate and maintain. By reducing product shrinkage, you can sell more of your product.
What Will The DSH System Do For Me?
- Dust in the air and surface dust
- The risk of dust explosion or contamination and product wastage
- Occupational health risks to employees
- Maintenance, dust disposal & cleaning costs
- Air pollution permitting operation in closer proximity to urban areas
- Storage costs
- Cleanliness and safety in your working environment
- Employee respiratory and health conditions
- Speed and turn-around of transferral or loading
- Air quality and your reputation for good environmental practice
- Product volume due to less wastage
- Profit and cost efficiency
- Overall business efficiency and ease of operation
Visit http://www.dshsystems.co.nz/ for more details.
To get a quote for the DSH System click here.
We invite you to click here to read an editorial from Dry Cargo International.
View the video below to learn more about our award winning DSH System.