Quality Aeration For Farm Bins
Fans are the key to a successful drying and aeration system. That’s why our fans come with reliability and dependability built right in.Sioux Steel fans and heaters are known for longevity. Sioux Steel offers a 2 year limited warranty on all fans and heaters. This warranty comes standard on every fan and heater; there is no additional cost for this benefit. No matter the size, Sioux fans and heaters stand out as the best performing products in the industry!
Sioux Steel’s axial fans cast aluminum airfoil blade ensures economical maximum airflow at lower static pressures. The hub on the blade prevents backflow air leakage at higher static pressures. The housing is designed with close tip clearance for maximum airflow. Airflow is increased by not allowing air to blow back through the blade and the housing for greater efficiency providing the most efficient axial fan on the market today.
- Plated screen guard is bolted over the air intake for safety.
- High quality motors for heavy duty dependable fan operation.
- 2 year warranty.
Centrifugal fan housings are manufactured with heavy duty 11 gauge sides resulting in significantly less vibration for a more stable platform. This adds longevity to the life of the fan. All centrifugal fans are bench-tested prior to shipping in order to ensure that our customers are getting a high quality product that works properly from day one. High-Speed Centrifugal Fans with 3500 RPM are also available.
- 5 - 50 HP standard low-speed fans, with or without controls.
- Fan blades are solid welded, not stitched for longer life.
- Adjustable legs on fans allow easy leveling and support while giving more flexibility for adjusting to inconsistencies in a concrete pad.
- Special airfoil blades move more air due to the backward curved, non-overloading design.
- Fan wheels are statically and dynamically balanced for smooth, trouble-free operation.
- 2 year warranty.
2’ housing that connects directly to the fan. Wide variety of sizes and options, including axial, super low temp, and centrifugal heaters.